Terms and Conditions
- Driver's age: Minimum 23 years of age
- Driving License: A valid driving license held for at least one year is required for EU citizens.
Customers from non EU countries must provide an International Driving License.
- Minimum rental: One day (24 hours). Every hour in excess a calculated at 1/5 of the daily rate.
- Traffic fines: All traffic fines resulting from violations of the Greek traffic law are for renter's account.
- Gasoline: The consumption is payable by the renter. Unleaded type of fuel is to be used only.
- Ferrying the car: An advance written authorization from TOP CARS is required.
- Change of car in case of breakdown.